Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rusty Nests

Hi everyone,

Last Monday I had a wonderful creative day with my best friend Kim whom I've know for the last 31 years, YIKES that's right! We started our cardmaking together many years ago and still love getting together and creating. We don't get a chance to do this much now as Kim is always moving, at the moment she lives in Wodonga Vic. We both share a passion for birds and all things old, it's funny how we can be so many miles apart but our tastes are always in sync!

These are our rusty nests we made, hope you like them.

This is my creation






This is what the rusty tin and gold sequin bird looked like before we altered them. We sprayed the bird with Glimmermist tattered leather to antique it and also to tone down the brightness of the gold. The bird quote is a darkroom door stamp.


This is Kim's creation, isn't she clever!



Thanks for being a dear friend Kim, I look forward to our next catch up xx

More creations coming soon, yep I've been busy he he.

Cheers
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jane , Have been admiring your work via
    " The Magazine" CSP,for years.
    So happy to find you so accessable .
    Love this creation and how beautiful this would be as an outside entertaning area table centre piece.

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...