Sunday, May 23, 2010

Altered handbag using alcohol inks!

My Dad gave me this little handbag in a box of goodies that he collected for me, it had broken jewellery, chains and all sorts of bits and pieces that will be popping up on here from time to time.

This handbag is made from plastic and is probably from a $2 shop but I had an idea for it!! I covered the gold colour using Ranger Alcohol Inks - Espresso, butterscotch and currant, then used October Afternoon stickers, Webster's page bloomer trim (my favourite at the moment!), Prima flowers and a few other little embellishments.

BEFORE



AFTER
Sorry for no image as this item in being published! It's actually going to be in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 12 No 11 Woohoo!!


Anyway, hope you like it.

I'll be posting again in the next couple of days to show you a card I made using Copic Markers, two ideas which I'm sure you will love!!

Cheers
Jane

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning Jane!!!
    I also love those websters trims too - I've got some, I just can't get myself to use them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, this is gorgeous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, so kind of you to comment XX

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...