Silhouette page from an old book.

Hi everyone,

I was looking through an old book I had and found this beautiful page with the silhouette picture on it, isn't it gorgeous! I sprayed it with Glimmermist, unfortunately you can't see the glimmer but it's there LOL. I then layered it on old sheet music and a scrap of lace then finally on a book cover. I folded the spine of the book to encase my chain so I can hang it.
The silver leaf is a Making Memories mistletoe piece (love these and have none left boohoo) the flower is Prima and the rest are old buttons, jewelery, white leaves and a handmade flower from Sherry.

I 'll have to start finding places in my old fashioned loungeroom for all these pieces or start giving them away!!

Thanks for looking.

Jane

Comments

  1. Another beautiful vintage piece Miss Jane, I am so happy you like my flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could always find a home for your pieces Jane ;)

    cheers
    jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Lupton's Challenge me a Christmas Card

Rusty 'Junk Art'

Lack of motivation, a simple card and a quick fix!