Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eliza's shadow box frame

Hi everyone,

In this post I'm sharing a piece I made that's a bit less vintage. I went to a TwiddleyBitz class taught by the Team Co-ordinator Sherry Mendoza. It was suppose to be a Christmas theme but I changed it he he.
I decorated it with these gorgeous flowers that I purchased from an op shop ages ago, I've just been waiting to use them on the right project. The TwiddleyBitz floating frames are easy to put together and I just love the floating perspex panel in the centre. I'm not much of a scapper but Sherry helped me, thanks Sherry!! XX

This is my little girl 'Eliza' she was seven, she made such a pretty ballerina, you wonder where the years go!



Thanks for looking
Jane

3 comments:

  1. It turned out just GORGEOUS Jane... :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sherry, it's beautiful!

    jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jane! The flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Depression

Hi everyone, Today I'm sharing with you an assignment my daughter had submitted for her Uni degree, it's about her battle w...