Monday, November 5, 2018

Technique Tuesday Progressive Sale



Hello there fellow cardmakers!

Just sharing something exciting that's happening at Technique Tuesday, it's their progressive sale!! I had no idea that this happens every year!! I must live under a rock!
Anyway...what's a progressive sale you ask? Good question! Technique Tuesday every year need to make room in their warehouse for the new stock so they have a HUGE sale, which is fantastic for us don't you think!! The discounts increase as the sale continues but products are limited so you have to be quick, or you might miss out on what you want.

I think I might go and buy myself some Christmas pressies, I've been good all year.....so far LOL

Check it out here!!





Happy shopping my friends, thank me later xx

Cheers
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...