Monday, November 5, 2018

Technique Tuesday Dani the Deer




Hello there everyone!

Well I have a very adorable card to share with you today!! A NEW release from Technique Tuesday, Dani the Deer, isn't she just the sweetest deer you've ever seen!

I just had to create a forest background for her, this was made using my Copic markers. It did take me a few days and to be honest it nearly ended up in the bin, just from frustration and my strive for perfection! Urgh. I persevered and now I'm so happy how it turn out, Dani compliments the background so well, I was of course getting inspiration from Bambi, yep going back to my wonderful childhood days with those beautiful coloured illustration books





I styled my card out in my background, it makes it look so much more real and the light was perfect. I've had these two cute deer ornaments since January, I got them in after Christmas sales, bargain! They're so perfect for this shot aren't they?!




This Dani the Deer stamp set from Technique Tuesday has 11 great sentiments and everyone knows.... I absolutely love puns!! They're right up my alley and they can be used for so many wonderful, caring occasions!!

So go and grab a set of these stamps, you won't be disappoint. 
See ya, I'm off to play with Dani a bit more!

Happy Creating
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...