Monday, September 17, 2018

Colouring outside the lines



Hi there! 
(catching up post)

Sharing a card I made a few months ago, I created soft watercolour hues to colour my floral images using Distress Oxide inks. I dabbed the ink pads on my Miss Jane's Classroom acrylic mat (any non porous surface will do), I picked up the ink with a wet paintbrush and coloured straight over my floral stamped images (Stampin' Up!). Yes it's hard to go outside the lines and not make a huge mess, but it's also very relaxing and satisfy too!







The Distress Oxide inks give a watery chalk effect that looks fantastic over your images. I also flicked some evergreen brough and antique Distress Ink over the top to add more detail.


I hope you have been inspired to have a try, just be free and keep going!

Happy Creating
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...