Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Michelle Lupton's Challenge me a Christmas Card



I was absolutely delighted when Michelle Lupton asked me to join her fabulous Michelle Lupton's Challenge me a Christmas Card! 




My challenge was to create a Christmas card using no green or red. My thoughts went straight to a watercolour winter scene of blue tones with deers, not the sort of Christmas' we have here in Australia but it's a style of card I've been wishing to create for years. 



I used a Christmas tree stamp with black ink, I applied the ink using various widths on the top portion of the pine tree image to create different sizes of trees. 
I die-cut Impressions Obsession deers and stag from watercolour card then coloured them using my all time favourtie colouring medium Peerless Watercolours from mybrush.com.au.



Thank you Michelle for including me in this wonderful event. My friends....you now need to head on over to Michelle's blog HERE and check out all her amazing creations, also be inspired by everyone else's challenge cards! So many talented people! 

For more of my cards please check out my Facebook page, Instragram and Pinterest pages.

Happy Stamping!
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...