Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Digital Image for Brain Cancer Foundation



Hi everyone,
Some of you may not know that my brother Alan was diagnosed recently with a brain tumour and has just finished his Chemo and Radiation, more tests to come. My brother is in great spirits and writes a "Tumour Humour" article on his Facebook page to keep everyone updated, this is what our family does and I love it! 
I wanted to organise a little fundraiser for the Brain Cancer Foundation, and what better way then to make a digital image of a cute little brain! I've never created a digital stamp before, but no courage no gain, I'm very slow when accomplishing new things on my computer!! 
This digital image is very special to me and I have called him Big Bro's Brain!



I am selling this digital image for $2 with ALL proceeds going to the Brain Cancer Foundation, I would love for you to buy it, create a beautiful card, show the world and share! I'm sure all of us have been affected by cancer in some way, yourself, a family member or a close friend.  Even with a small amount of $2 adds up to create bigger amounts!

I was blown away that I had reached my target of $100 in the first 24 hours!! I was thinking maybe I could sell 50 images at $2 each but everyone has been so generous and I'm so grateful for that.

If you would like to donate and receive this image then please go to the link below to my fundraising page, then message me with your email address and I'll send you Big Bro's Brain image for you to play with!


http://www.curebraincancer.org.au/my-fundraising/10485/big-bros-brain




If you don't use digital images then please contact me, I can print and send you images to play with.
I will be sharing cards along the way, giving you ideas on ways to use him.


I hope you like my image and thank you in advance 

Happy creating
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...