Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Colouring outside the lines

Hi there,

I thought I would give this 30 Day Coloring Challenge a go this year, wish me luck! If you would like more information or wish to join in then please visit this link .






Well, those who know me well would say I'm very particular about staying inside the lines while colouring, so I decided to challenge myself to colour OUTSIDE the lines!! It was a struggle but also a very liberating feeling. 
 I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, hope you like it!

Here is a quick little video.





 I dabbed the Stampin Up! ink pads - sweet sugarplum and emerald city on a non-porous surface, I picked up the ink using a wet paintbrush then coloured my image. I let the watered inks dry completely before adding more.









My preferred brushes and absolute favourites are KUM brushes from www.mybrush.com.au, these are well worth investing in, they hold quiet a lot of volume and are gorgeously smooth to paint with. A very dear friend owns this company but that hasn't swayed my opinion because they are that good!!

The stamp set I used is Stampin' Up! Birthday Blooms.

Thanks for looking and happy colouring! 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...