Imagine Crafts irRESISTable Pico Embellishers
Hi there, today I'm sharing a card I created using Imagine Crafts irRESISTable Pico Embellishers, I love working with these inks, they're vibrant, translucent and add great dimension to your cards. They have a fine nozzle which is great for writing or colouring small areas, it has an inbuilt anti-clog system and they can be mixed with water!
1. Stamp your image on acetate using StazOn jet black ink.
2. Apply an amount of irRESISTible Pico Embellisher Love Letter to the reversed side of your stamped image and spread it out using your finger tip.
3. Let the first coat dry then add more ink and repeat for deeper colour and to fill in any patchy/uncovered areas.
4. The Pico Embellishers have a fine tip applicator that's perfect for filling in small areas. Cover the whole top bud section
with the Dandelion ink, if you have any bubbles just pop them
with the nozzle or a pin.
5. Dab down the stem with the Bamboo Leaves ink and let dry.
6. One your ink has dried cut around it leave a small border around the image.
7. I glue the image to my card using small glut dots and ran a sticker strip along the bottom to keep them in place. The blue background is using the Pico Embellisher Summer Sky with water and directly washed it over the card. The clear dots is the Shimmer, the inks will dry with dimension giving added texture to you card. I just loved working with these!!! I hope these steps will give you some ideas and get your creative juicies flowing!
- Imagine Crafts irRESISTable Pico Embellishers - shimmer, summer sky, love letter, bamboo leaves, dandelion
- Stamp set: Stampendous Loopy Blooms
- Ink pad: StazOn jet black
- Card: Bazzill white
- Green border sticker
- Adhesives: glue dots
Cheers and happy stamping!