Sunday, February 20, 2011

More on CHA

Hi everyone,

I can't sleep so what better way to spend my time than to do a post on my blog lol, so here are some of the lovely people I met at CHA


The gorgeous Diane and Aimee from Graphic 45, they are the sweetest ladies you'll ever met and I just love, love, love their designs.



This is the talented Claudine Hellmuth, I admire her work greatly!



This is Lisa Pace, I purchase her book probably a year ago and have found it so inspirational when my mojo is lost. I can't wait until the next one comes out in January 2012.



I also got to met the talented Jennifer McGuire, I so adore her work too!

It was like a dream meeting all these talented people that I have admired for so long.

Okay I'm off to bed and hopefully I'll get some sleep this time.
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with us . Have a surprise for you on my blog ....hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...