Monday, February 15, 2010

Cute Motivet Digi image!


Hi everyone,

Well I saw this cute little kitten on Lime Tarts zest blog and I just had to have a play with it, I've never made a card using a digi image before. I printed it on Bazzill vanilla card and white paper, cut the paper image out and glued it over the top so that I had a white kitten. It's framed with a raw Maya Road chipboard frame, layered on an old doily and embellished further with Prima vines, Making Memories mistletoe glitter branch and an old brooch that the centre fell out of, I replaced it with a word and applied glossy accents over the top.

Here's the link if you want to have a play Motivet free digi image





I've just checked out all the Motivet stamps and I think I'm going to have an obsession with them!!

Thanks for looking
Jane

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Jane, this is so cool - I would never have thought to just leave the image uncoloured like that :)
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...