Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Two cards to share

Hi everyone, here are two cards I would like to share. 

The first one was for my Mother-in-law for Mothers day, I used Manor House Creations flowers, Flourish with a Bling Chloe pearl flourish, Crate Paper DIYshop collection of papers and chipboard stickers.  






The second card I made was for my grand niece Bella's 1st birthday! I used Stampin' Up! glitter sheet (LOVE this because I don't get glitter all over my hands or work area!!), My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender collection - fabulous layered sticker, chipboard elements, title and papers. 




I was glad that I was able to make a few cards lately for my family, usually I don't have time and I use what I have made for the magazine or grab one of my design teams cards that I have made previously and change them to suit the occasion  I'm sure the recipients don't mind but I do like to create a personal card for an individual sometimes :-) 

 Be back soon!! Cheers and happy stamping :-)

6 comments:

  1. Both a gorgeous Jane. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards love the buttons on the first cards such a great idea!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I so love the 1st birthday its just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Digital Image for Brain Cancer Foundation

Hi everyone, Some of you may not know that my brother Alan was diagnosed recently with a brain tumour and has just finished his Chemo...