Friday, February 8, 2013

80th Birthday card

Hi there, Last night I made this card for a very special lady called Elsie who is turning 80 today! She is my best friend Kim's mum and she's a gorgeous lady that I love and admire very much, I wanted to make something very special for her and here it is. I used Prima flowers and resin bird, A Flourish with a Bling Jasmine puffy flourish, these are one of my favourite products as you have heard many times before! They add detail and sparkle to your cards. The scallop die-cut is a Nellie Snellen design which I've had for ages. Anyway I hope she likes it.
Cheers and happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, this card is just gorgeous and love the balance of the embellishments. I've often looked at resin figures but had no idea what to do with them.
    Thanks for sharing your craft 'room' with everyone - I'll just dream on as I sit at the end of my dining table!
    Very sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad. We too, lost two Dads last year and I understand the ups & downs of dealing with such losses.
    hugs (we all need them), Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. Please check out my cards and more blog. Thanks for sharing. I am a firm believer that we need to lift up someone's day like sending a card, especially a handmade one.

    Linda's Cards and More - lindascardsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...