Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glimmermist card

Hi everyone,

It's the weekend, well it is for me he he and you know what that means - creating time Woohoo!!

Here is the card I taught last weekend at the 'Stamping and Friends' stamp camp, what a great bunch of ladies, I had so much fun and it even snow Yep in Mt Victoria NSW. I have stayed there twice now and both times it has snowed!

Anyway here is how I made the card. I cut 20 layers of old text paper into flower shapes, attached them altogether with a decorative brad and spray it with Brick Glimmermist. A good tip is to scrunch the petals up more using your fingertips when it's wet, this adds more depth to the flower. The white CD - I placed a Tattered Angels screen over it and spray it with Forest Green Glimmermist then stamped a text image over the top with StazOn timber brown. I added Tim Holtz tissue tape (love this), a ticket and some lace, how easy hey and all the ladies cards looked fantastic!!




Hope you like it, I had so much fun teaching it!!

Cheers and see you soon with more.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. oh I could just stare at this card for hours & hours & hours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 layers?!!! That's dedication Jane!!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Depression

Hi everyone, Today I'm sharing with you an assignment my daughter had submitted for her Uni degree, it's about her battle w...