Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glimmermist card

Hi everyone,

It's the weekend, well it is for me he he and you know what that means - creating time Woohoo!!

Here is the card I taught last weekend at the 'Stamping and Friends' stamp camp, what a great bunch of ladies, I had so much fun and it even snow Yep in Mt Victoria NSW. I have stayed there twice now and both times it has snowed!

Anyway here is how I made the card. I cut 20 layers of old text paper into flower shapes, attached them altogether with a decorative brad and spray it with Brick Glimmermist. A good tip is to scrunch the petals up more using your fingertips when it's wet, this adds more depth to the flower. The white CD - I placed a Tattered Angels screen over it and spray it with Forest Green Glimmermist then stamped a text image over the top with StazOn timber brown. I added Tim Holtz tissue tape (love this), a ticket and some lace, how easy hey and all the ladies cards looked fantastic!!




Hope you like it, I had so much fun teaching it!!

Cheers and see you soon with more.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. oh I could just stare at this card for hours & hours & hours.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 layers?!!! That's dedication Jane!!! Looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...