Friday, November 2, 2018

Heartcraft Paper Guest Designer - Merry Kisses



Hello there my fellow cardmakers!

I'm sharing the awesome November Release from Heartcraft Paper, yep I'm a guest designer until December, how lucky am I to get to play with such adorable images!!

I just fell in love when I saw this couple of penguins called Merry Kisses, aren't they just the cutest?!
To be honest I have never coloured in a penguin before and shading them black using my Copic markers made me nervous, but it was actually easy, well when I thought about where the shiny areas would be, I really enjoyed the process and I think you would too!

 I did add a bit of sparkle on the male using my Wink of Stella clear pen, couldn't help myself. 




I coloured over the sentiment as well, just to make it stand out a little and to match the ground that I created using my Copic markers. I stamped tiny snowflakes around the image which I think added a lovely touch of frost.





They're just adorable don't you think! You should check out the other designs, it's hard to choose or don't choose and just get them all LOL.


Thanks so much for checking out my blog, leave me some love if you think they're cute! Why not even check out Heartcraft Paper blog for more wonderful inspirations!

Happy stamping!
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...