Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Challenge me a Christmas Card with Michelle Lupton







Hello fellow cardmakers!

Wow it's been a year already since I did this challenge for Michelle Lupton! My goodness the years are just going faster and faster aren't they!!

I'm always tickled pink when Michelle asks me if I'm interested to participate, of course I am!! LOL So here's my challenge - Watercolour Holly. 

I hand drew this image then coloured it using Peerless Watercolours and watercolour pencils. 
The Fa la la la la stamp is from Hero Arts Clearly Kelly Purkey set  from Sassy Scrappers







I'm never too sure when to finish when I do watercolour, I'll keep adding colour then I'll dilute it,  I would shade around the image, draw out

ine details then wish I didn't, I'll then add shadows and then think "Just stop Jane"!! It's fine!! LOL, who else does that?

Anyway here's my card for the challenge, I had much fun again and can't wait to see what Michelle has created!! Check out her wonderful blog here

Anyway thanks for stopping by, enjoy all the wonderful cards and I hope this and all the others give your wonderful inspiration!

Happy creating!
Miss Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Head on over to my new blog page!

Hi everyone, Thanks for following my journey on this domain but I now have a new blog site, so please follow the link below for another...